Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies cannot be used to disclose your individual identity to us, though in some cases we may tie Travelodge or third-party cookies to personal information you have provided to us or that we have otherwise obtained about you.
- Remember your username and password so that future log-in is easier and faster;
- Adapt our website to the display preferences of your device (language, currency and display resolution etc.);
- Provide a safe and secure service for online transactions;
- Collect statistics or test different ways of displaying information in order to improve the relevance and usability of our services;
- Track your response to advertisements and website for analysis and the number of times we send you the same advertisement;
- Measure how many people use the website, and how they use it, so that we may keep it running quickly and efficiently; and
- Help us to deliver content to you that is relevant to your interests and location.
Please note that in addition to Travelodge Hotels Asia cookies, various third parties may also place cookies on your computer’s hard drive. Travelodge Hotels Asia is not responsible for the presence or absence of third party cookies, or for the technological capabilities or practices employed by third parties in connection with third party cookies.
The installation of certain cookies is subject to your consent. If you would prefer not to have the benefits of cookies, your Internet browser can be adjusted to treat cookies in different ways. Depending upon the type of browser you are using, you may be able to configure your browser so that: (i) you are prompted to accept or reject cookies on an individual basis or (ii) you may be able to prevent your browser from accepting any cookies at all. You should refer to the supplier or manufacturer of your web browser for specific details about cookie security. However, you should also understand that rejecting cookies might affect your ability to perform certain transactions on our web sites and our ability to recognize your browser from one visit to the next.
Updating this statement
Travelodge Hotell i Asien may update this privacy statement by posting a new version on this website, in accordance with new laws and technology, changes to our operations and practices and the changing business environment. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes. This Policy was last updated in June 2018.
Kontakta Travelodge Hotels Asia
- By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or
- By post to: Travelodge Hotels (Asien) Pte Ltd, 10 Anson Road, #28-16 International Plaza, Singapore 079903.